Stelex Engineering Ltd
Stelex Engineering Ltd is the sole supplier and manufacturer of the original Hercules Trommel.
Hercules Trommels, the premier name in heavy-duty Trommel Screens, has established itself as the single source for the road stone, civil engineering, mining and recycling industries worldwide. Specialisation has been the key to Hercules Trommels success. Specialisation in every aspect of Trommel technology- design, manufacture, sales and customer support- to become a world leader in Hercules Trommels.
Hercules Trommels places great emphasis on its product excellence and service, with steel fabrications manufactured to the highest international standards. All work from design to fabrication and manufacture is carried out from one source within the UK. The design is flexible and can be adapted to suit customer specifics.
All machines feature:
- Live drive hydraulically driven steel support rollers.
- Variable speed drum to suit material flow.
- Hydraulics powered by electric motor or diesel engine.
- Skid frame with support legs or under frame for concrete walls.
- Variable speed reciprocating tray feeder to deliver ideal feed rates.
- No permanent operator.
- Low maintenance operation.
- Quarry overburden cleanup.
- Blasted, ripped or as dug material.
- Removing fines prior to crushing.
- Sea defence stone/Rip Rap.
- Contaminated wet, dry or dirty material.
- No pegging problems/self cleaning.
- Waste material Recycling.