SMT GB launch new-generation CSAs
New generation of Customer Support Agreements to support Site Efficiency Services campaign
HAVING showcased their Site Efficiency Services campaign at Hillhead 2018, Volvo Construction Equipment dealers SMT GB have now introduced a new generation of Customer Support Agreements (CSAs) to support this ongoing initiative.
With effect from 1 April 2019, SMT GB have introduced three new CSAs), designed to further enhance the aftermarket support available to their customers. The new agreements have replaced the Blue, Silver and Gold agreements previously offered and include a much wider range of value-added services.
Each level of agreement has been designed to support customers in a way that matches their business requirements, helping them to run their equipment more efficiently whilst minimizing their total cost of ownership. The key features of the three new CSAs are defined as follows:
Level 1 CONNECT
- Service parts kits
- Labour discount on all service work (10%)
- Annual software upgrade and inspection
- CareTrack telematics subscription – Standard
- Online parts account.
Level 2 ENHANCE
- All of Level 1 CONNECT plus:
- Service labour
- Quarterly software upgrades and machine inspections
- CareTrack telematics subscription – Advanced
- Volvo Insight report package
- Connected for Life cover
- Customer service guarantee.
Level 3 OPTIMISE
- All of Level 1 CONNECT and Level 2 ENHANCE plus:
- All repairs (parts and labour)
- SMT GB Simulator Programme.
To kick-start the new generation of Customer Support Agreements, SMT GB are including a 12-month Level 1 CONNECT agreement as standard on all orders placed for general-purpose production equipment ordered between 1 April and 31 December 2019 inclusive.