CASE launch new B-Series CTLs and skid-steers
Next-generation compact track loaders and skid-steers designed for optimal productivity
CASE Construction Equipment has launched their next generation of compact track loaders (CTLs) and skid-steers with the introduction of the B-Series. The five CTL and nine skid-steer models span radial and vertical lift patterns, as well as numerous horsepower and size classes.
‘Through the B-Series, CASE CTLs and skid-steers have been enhanced to deliver a new and intuitive operating experience while also standing up to the rigours of heavy earthmoving and attachment use,’ said Egidio Galano, Europe compact product manager with CASE Construction Equipment Europe.
‘The B-Series retains the frame and styling of previous CASE loaders, but with critical operational systems re-engineered for greater performance. These have been fully integrated with new control and operator interfaces to give contractors a powerful match of productivity, efficiency and convenience.’
New CASE B-Series skid-steer and compact track loaders feature a completely redesigned operator interface, including new left- and right-hand posts on all models, combined with simple ignition, push-button start, easy throttle control and intuitive switches for all core machine functions.
Operators can also choose between mechanical and electro-hydraulic controls when specifying a machine. An all-new 8in LCD multi-function display with backup camera comes with all electro-hydraulic models. In addition, the electro-hydraulic models provide the additional simplicity of switching between ISO and H operating patterns at the push of a button.
The new LCD multi-function display serves as the command centre for the machine. It includes the industry’s only backup camera visible in a split screen display with machine data. The camera is operational in both forward and reverse and enhances B-Series visibility with even greater jobsite perspective and awareness.
It also provides operators with the most fully functioning operator experience ever found in a CASE CTL or skid-steer, including:
- New electro-hydraulic control performance: Operators can set total machine responsiveness to low, moderate or aggressive, or independently set tilt, lift and drive speed, as well as loader arm and drive control to best meet the demands of the job.
- New ‘Creep Speed’ capability: Creep Speed allows operators to set machine speed at a consistent/slow ‘creep’ while independently setting attachment speed via the throttle for optimal use of high-capacity hydraulic attachments such as cold planers and rock wheels.
- New operator profiles: Operators can store and recall specific setting profiles to match either individual operator preference or job types.
- New Economy Mode and engine-protection settings: New CASE B-Series skid-steers and CTLs feature engine shutdown, ignition timeout and engine-protection features that extend the life and performance of the engine, battery and other critical systems.
- New automotive-style information display: From basic operational information, such as engine hours and fluid levels, to ‘trip meters’ and utilization data that provide fleet managers and operators with greater insight into machine performance, all new B-Series models improve total operational intelligence.
- New and improved fault codes and troubleshooting: New fault codes with descriptive text help better identify specific issues and make it easier to communicate with the dealer to determine next steps.
All B-Series models, except the SR160B, feature either a cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) design with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) that requires no fluids or lifetime filter maintenance, or a CEGR design with selective catalytic reduction (SCR) after-treatment (on 90hp/67kW units) that requires no lifetime filter maintenance and just filling with diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) as needed.
Daily checks on all models are simple, with regular service points and checks easily grouped at the rear of the machine.
Fleet managers can further expand the simplicity of maintaining B-Series models with the addition of an optional CASE SiteWatch telematics subscription that provides additional insight into operational data, service intervals and total machine performance. CASE dealers can be granted access to the data to further build proactive service and support plans around each machine.