JustWhite for concrete
Launched at Bauma earlier this year, the new JustWhite concrete mixing plant from Ammann has been introduced as a cost-effective starter plant designed to offer simplicity and accuracy in the 60–80m3/h performance class.
With a limited number of options and a clear focus on the essentials, Ammann say they have concentrated on functionality and the production of quality concrete with the new JustWhite series of plants. Core components, such as the mixer and the weighing system, are the same high-quality components found on all Ammann mixing plants.
Key features of the JustWhite concrete plant include:
- Asphalt loading: the mixer flap offers intermediate positions that can be adjusted and selected to guarantee a continuous feed of material adapted to the transport vehicle’s capacity.
- Retracted mixer flap: the compact design channels the material flow and ensures efficient loading on to truckmixers. A particular advantage
- of this design is a reduction in the overall size of the plant.
- Shaft seal: the tried and tested axial face seal with grease chamber is used to seal the mixer shafts. This is separate from the shaft bearing.
- Cement balance: with a weighing range of 0–550kg, the weighing vessel is welded from steel plate with an anti-friction enamel paint cladding and dustproof connections on the screw outlets, balance intake and outlets, and the mixer intakes. The weighing system comprises two load-cells and the weighing transmitter. Ventilation is handled via a filter bag connected to the cement balance.
- Dynamic tracking parameterization: this takes account of differences in the cement’s flow properties, thus ensuring high feed accuracy. This results in optimized cement utilization and a significant economic benefit.
- Five aggregate storage bins: these provide an overall capacity of 145m3 (29m3 per bin). Each bin is 3.6m long, 3.4m wide and has a fill height of 5.2m.
According to Ammann, optimal co-ordination of the components ensures a smooth mixing operation with minimal wear. The entire plant stands on steel foundations, eliminating the need for costly preparation and installation work, and is designed to be moved in one week, with all components designed for global transportation.
The JustWhite range is offered with the following options: ramp support, air gun (sand bin), aggregate scale, fresh-water scale, high-pressure cleaner with hand-held jet, mixer paddle guard, drip catcher under feed hopper, feed for low-height vehicles, drainage pipe, continuous level measurement on binder silos, and a loosening device for the binder silos.