From the
organisers of
Hillhead logo

BDS publish 2022 outputs for concrete product sites

In 2022, BDS estimate the concrete building block market in Great Britain to be around 75 million square metres
In 2022, BDS estimate the concrete building block market in Great Britain to be around 75 million square metres

Latest output reports for building blocks, block paving, and paving slabs in Great Britain now available

BDS have published their latest annual concrete product reports to provide information on the concrete product industry in Great Britain. The three individual reports, identified below, provide estimates of outputs and market shares by concrete product plant and company for Great Britain in 2022.

‘Estimated Outputs of Concrete Building Block Plants in Great Britain’ – In 2022, BDS estimate the concrete building block market in Great Britain to be around 75 million m2 with aggregate building blocks contributing a 71% share and the remainder (29%) accounted for by aircrete building blocks.

 

‘Estimated Outputs of Concrete Block Paving Plants in Great Britain’ – In 2022, BDS identified 33 concrete block paving plants operating in Great Britain with an estimated total market of around 15 million m2.

‘Estimated Outputs of Concrete Paving Slab Plants in Great Britain’ – BDS estimate the concrete paving slab market for 2022 to be around 16 million m2, accountable from 50 plants operating in Great Britain.

The three reports are from a suite of output focused reports produced by BDS, including:

Estimated Outputs of Pits & Quarries and Marine Wharves in Great Britain (2022),

Estimated Outputs of Asphalt Plants in Great Britain (2022),

Estimated Movements of Aggregates from Rail Depots in Great Britain (2022), and

Estimated Outputs of Ready-mix Concrete companies in Great Britain (2022).

For more information about the ‘Estimated Outputs of Concrete Building Blocks, Concrete Paving, or Concrete Paving Slab plants in Great Britain’, or to purchase a copy of one or more of the annual outputs reports, email: [email protected]

 

Latest Jobs

Quality and Technical Manager

Fortis have a vacancy for an experienced Quality and Technical Manager to assume full responsibility for Incinerator Bottom Ash (IBA) and IBA Aggregate product quality