Terex Finlay award 3 Crown dealer status to UK dealers
Finlay Group (UK) and Finlay Scotland awarded Terex’s highest accolade
Terex Finlay have awarded their highest accolade to Finlay Group (UK) and Finlay Scotland - the 3 Crown Dealer Award.
Nigel Irvine, sales and marketing director, said: ‘The 3 Crown Program is designed to recognize and reward Terex Finlay dealers who are investing in their dealership and delivering a superior customer experience from sales through service and support.’
The 3 Crown Program has some key goals and objectives which:
- Help create standards and expectations globally for all current and new distributor partners
- Recognize dealers who continuously grow their capabilities and expertize
- Differentiate our offering from our competition
- Enhance training schools and improved support through new online tools
- Reward those dealers who are investing in their Terex Finlay dealership and delivering a superior customer experience from sales through service and support.
The Terex Finlay 3 Crown Program is a balanced performance and customer satisfaction rating and reward program that involves all aspects of a Terex Finlay dealership. The 3 Crown Program focuses on four key areas of the Terex Finlay dealership operation:
- Terex Finlay machine sales and development
- Financial capabilities and performance
- Customer support and experience
- Business development and process.
The Terex Finlay dealers are audited and scored on a quarterly basis and achieve points for growth and improvement in the four key areas. The 3 Crown rating system is designed to be accessible by all dealers regardless of the size or location of dealership.
Paul O’Donnell, global business line director, said: 'On behalf of Terex Finlay I would like to congratulate Finlay Group (UK) and Finlay Scotland for the hard work and effort they have put into their businesses to improve the customer’s all-round experience of the Terex Finlay products.’