Latest excavator attachments designed to offer high levels of productivity and efficiency
PRODEM, specialists in excavator attachments, have unveiled a new range of rotary screening buckets specially developed for use in the waste-recycling industry. The PSB-R Series screening buckets – suitable for use on excavators weighing from 2.5 tonne to 75 tonne – allows the in-situ usage of waste material on demolition sites, construction and building renovation projects and waste separation in landfill sites.
Available in nine different models, the Prodem PSB-R screening units, also available for wheel loaders, feature an inlet profile to better accommodate material loading and a tapered bottom to increase screening and maximize productivity.
Other key features include:
- An integrated high-pressure relief valve to protect against pressure peaks;
- Frame protection for hydraulic components with easy access for inspection;
- A four-piece interchangeable screening net, helping to make replacement quick and easy;
- Double-turn bearing to support the screening bucket;
- A fully protected drum that reduces wear and tear;
- Bolt-on wear edges to ensure easy replacement – minimizing downtime and optimizing productivity.
‘In launching the PSB-R range of rotary screening buckets, we are showing customers our commitment to helping them make their business as productive and cost-effective as possible,’ said Matthew Bastable, director of Prodem.
‘Reuse and recycle is becoming something of a mantra in the construction industry and Prodem wants to make this as easy to do as possible.’