EPIC public course dates
EPIC Training and Consulting Services Ltd have released details of their public courses for the first half of 2007. The courses/dates announced are:
- Safe Working and Inspection of Excavations, Tips and Stockpiles for Quarry Supervisors: two one-day courses to be held in Bristol on 18 January and 2 April.
- IOSH Managing Safely: a four-day course to be held at Selby Fork from 29 January to 1 February.
- Quarry Safety Inspections: two one-day courses to be held in Wales and Loughborough on 16 February and 23 May respectively.
- Continuing Competence Auditors: a one-day course to be held at Bretby on 22 February.
- Understanding the Quarries Regulations: two one-day courses to be held in Derbyshire and Scotland on 28 February and 12 June respectively.
- Supervising Safety in Quarries: two two-day courses will be held in London/South-East and Bristol on 12–13 March and 21–22 June respectively.
- Risk Assessment in Quarries: a one-day course to be held in Scotland on 27 March.
- Toolbox Talks Presentations Skills: a one-day course to be held in Wakefield on 26 April.
For further information or to reserve a place on any of the above courses contact EPIC on tel: (01727) 869008.