Award-winning vehicle safety products at RWM
At this year’s RWM show Vision Techniques will be exhibiting a wide range of vehicle safety products.
Michael Hanson, managing director of Vision Techniques, said: ‘Our products received great interest from attendees last year and we expect them to be just as popular this time around.’
Products on show on the Vision Techniques stand will include:
- VT Live - By streaming live mobile CCTV footage from vehicle-mounted cameras to any location, using remote activity, VT Live provides efficiency savings and the opportunity to train vehicle operators. The device is designed to improve vehicle and crew safety and eliminate false or fraudulent claims.
- Banksman Radar - This intelligent, fully programmable radar-based reversing system detects potential hazards in the path of a reversing vehicle.
- Banksman Auto Braking - This automatic braking system has been developed to save users money through reduced collisions. It’s an intelligent fully programmable radar system that brakes automatically if users ignore its warnings.
- VT Overview - This uses the very latest video software to provide users with a bird’s eye view of the entire vehicle from a single monitor. The system also detects obstacles such as pedestrians when the vehicle is turning left, triggering an audible warning to alert the driver.
- VT Turnsafe - This cyclist-detection system prevents large vehicles from hitting cyclists and pedestrians by using blind-spot proximity sensors and warning alerts for both cyclists and vehicle operators.
- VT MotionEye - A new rear-view camera with moving object detection.
- A full range of vehicle camera systems and warning alarms to protect operatives and the public will also be on display.