New JCB Hydradig to star at Conexpo-Con/Agg
17 February 2017 - 12:14
North American debut for innovative and revolutionary tool-carrying solution from JCB
JCB will be showing a full range of machines for the construction industry – including a North American debut for the ground-breaking JCB Hydradig 110W.
The new concept is said to bring new levels of digging, lifting, loading and tool-carrying performance to urban construction, highway maintenance and municipal operations. The JCB Hydradig delivers a number of ‘firsts’ in five key areas:
- Visibility – an unmatched operator view around the machine
- Stability – a low centre of gravity to allow stable lifting and excellent travel speeds
- Manoeuvrability – all-wheel steering delivers maximum urban usability
- Mobility – 40km/h travel speed achievable between job sites
- Serviceability – ground-level access to all maintenance points.
The JCB Hydradig has a sturdy all-wheel drive, four-wheel-steer chassis, based on the company’s proven Loadall telescopic handler concept. This delivers three-mode steering for maximum manoeuvrability and stability when travelling at speed.
For the North American market, power comes from JCB’s latest Tier 4/Stage IV Final-compliant EcoMax diesel engine, equipped with selective catalytic reduction and exhaust gas recirculation.