Sorry, applications for this position have now closed
Martin Engineering is a world leading manufacturer of components and systems for the optimisation of bulk material handling systems.
Martin Engineering Ltd are growing their UK business and are recruiting to meet the demands of the growth.
We are looking to recruit a Mr. Blade Service Technician to assist the UK team in the selling, installing and servicing of its bulk handling equipment.
Applicants for this position should have the following skills and qualifications.
- Arc welding and oxygen/acetylene cutting skills
- Mechanical fitting / fabrication skills
- A good attitude towards health & safety.
- Ideally have sales and service experience in the heavy building products industry
- Experience in the heavy building materials sector (aggregates, asphalt, readymix, tiles, bricks, cement) preferably with conveyors and other material bulk handling fixed plant
- You must also have excellent organisational and housekeeping standards.
You should have the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team to develop relationships with customers; also providing installation of the material handling systems and following up with after-sales support.
The role involves quite a lot of travel and occasionally nights away from home. We are looking for candidates in a 100-mile radius of our Nottingham base.
The job requires the candidate to hold a valid UK driving licence.
Salary dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Private medical insurance
- Fully equipped company van.
Please send your current CV to Tanja Kosinski via the contact form below by the 21st of July 2017.
The parent company, Martin Engineering Corporation, was founded in 1944 in Neponset, Illinois, USA. The headquarters is still located there. Martin Engineering is a modern company with over 900 employees and a yearly turnover of $140 million.