Senior Planner – Chandlers Ford Office
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Raymond Brown is seeking an ambitious Chartered Minerals and/or Waste Planner to join its Estates and Planning Team. Based in Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire, Raymond Brown is a leading supplier of construction materials and one of the UK’s leading recyclers of Incinerator Bottom Ash.
Raymond Brown is looking to expand its operations and is seeking an experienced Minerals and/or Waste Planner to drive forward planning applications for extensions to existing sites and for the establishment of new sites across the UK. The successful candidate will be a Chartered Town Planner with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Minerals and/or Waste planning.
- Assembling planning applications, including those requiring EIA;
- Promoting sites in Local Plans;
- Liaison with a wide range of stakeholders, including landowners, planning officers, consultants, solicitors, residents and local communities.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Chartered Town Planner with a minimum of 5 years PQE and a high degree of experience in handling minerals and/or waste applications;
- Have a deep understanding of the planning system, including development control and policy;
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Possess excellent IT skills.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV by 31st May to:
HR Department, Raymond Brown, A1 Omega Park, Electron Way, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire SO53 4SE
Email: [email protected]