Regional Sales Manager - Midlands
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Leading hard landscaping supplier has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join their team in the Midlands. Due to significant growth we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to deliver the company’s customer-focused sales strategy and drive account performance across the territory.
Working closely with the Sales Director you will aim to maximise sales opportunities through effective customer relationship and pipeline management. You will drive key account engagement with a focus on acquisition, conversion and increased profitability.
- To proactively develop and maintain the present and prospective customer base, working closely with customers to meet their needs.
- Working towards targeted performance expectations and delivering company objectives within the sales area.
- Develop an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the market, including the competitive landscape and feedback to the Sales & Marketing team.
- Identify trading discrepancies and patterns, and effectively plan to develop growth and ensure revenue retention.
- Actively promote determined products and services to gain maximum value for the customer and the company.
- Managing accounts from awareness stage through to purchase, ensuring that the customer receives the highest standards of service during their experience of the company.
- Work closely with the sales, logistics and dispatch departments to ensure that customer demands are met and resolve arising issues effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in successful commercial negotiation and account management are essential.
- The role requires strong communication and presentation skills; you must be self-motivated and have strong inter-personal skills to build relationships at all levels of management.
- You must be analytical, well organised and be able to interpret statistical and qualitative information with a view to creating comprehensive action plans to achieve company aims.
- Experience of creating accurate sales forecasts and regional sales plans is desirable, as is a working knowledge of CRM and/or customer management tools.
The quickly growing company offers many opportunities for development for its employees. This role includes:
- A competitive Salary
- A performance related bonus structure
- Company Car
- Opportunities for career progression.
All applications to be made via the contact form below.