Regional Asphalt Production Manager - New Zealand
Sorry, applications for this position have closed
Ever considered working in New Zealand? New Zealand has a lot to offer with a warmer climate, lifestyle and better work life balance.
If you have bitumen in your blood, then we have a unique opportunity for a Regional Asphalt Production Manager to be based in our Auckland depot.
The Regional Production Manager will utilise their experience in asphalt production to be accountable for the management of two of our Asphalt plants. You will be responsible for all production activities in the manufacture of high quality products and ensure safe, efficient and profitable environment.
KPAs will include:
- Safety, Environment, Quality and Risk Management
- Production Activities
- Planning and Direction
- Outcome Management
- People Management & Development
- Client Management
- Resource Management
Ultimately this role will provide management and leadership to the production team and processes that deliver safe, cost effective and sustainable manufacturing, consistent product quality and have product available to meet customer requirements.
- An Asphalt Plant Manager or Plant Supervisor ready for career progression
- Proven management experience specifically in Asphalt Production (essential)
- Proven track record in developing a culture that supports Safety, Quality and Environmental management, encouraging and rewarding excellence
- Have a passion for continuous improvement
- Desirable to hold a tertiary qualification or equivalent in engineering, business management or a related field.
- Clear demonstration of leadership behaviours that empower others to make decisions, deliver and succeed.
- Successful in the development of positive internal and external client relationships
What Downer has to offer:
Besides the challenging and rewarding role itself, you will have the opportunity to be part of an industry leading team. You will also be compensated with a competitive remuneration including a non-taxable company vehicle, relocation assistance (for overseas based candidates) and have plenty of opportunities for career development in a large, stable international organisation.
If this sounds like a role you could sink your teeth into, then we want to hear from you! Apply today by going to www.downercareers.co.nz using reference 565739 to put an application forward.
For further information, please contact Jason Keen on [email protected].
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.