Quarry/Mining Project Manager - Nigeria
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
PW Nigeria Mining Ltd have an exciting new opportunity for a Quarry/Mining Project Manager in Nigeria.
PW Nigeria Mining Ltd are a fully owned subsidiary of PW Nigeria Ltd. PW Nigeria Ltd first commenced activities in 1974 in Nigeria and have been in continuous operation since incorporation.
An exciting opportunity to grow and develop with a world leading manufacturing company. We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual who can lead and embody PW Nigeria Mining on one of our most exciting projects to date!
- Full Health and Safety and Environmental responsibility
- Shift scheduling across 3 shifts
- Profit and Loss accountability
- Upkeep of mine plan
- Attend daily and weekly client meetings
- Liaise with client
- Maintain daily and weekly reports
- Contribute to building the PW Nigeria Mining brand
- Must hold a 3rd level qualification (UK or Equivalent) in Mining, Quarrying or a related discipline
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar management roles
- Self-driven and commercially aware
- Excellent in both written and spoken communication
- Ability to work in remote environments
- Previous experience in working with similar demographics
- Level 4 QCF or equivalent HSE qualification
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation and meals provided
- 10 weeks on 3 weeks off rotation
- In country living allowance
- Company vehicle
If any of the above sounds like you, please get in touch by submitting your current CV to [email protected] with the reference 'Quarry/Mining Project Manager'. We’d love to hear from you! The mining contracts manager will be in touch post application to discuss further.