Quarry Manager - West Yorkshire
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Wentvalley Aggregates Ltd is a successful family-owned quarrying and recycling company. The company is a major supplier of aggregates to the building and road construction industry throughout Yorkshire.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Quarry Manager who will be based at our quarry in Wentbridge near Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Quarry management
- People management
- SHE NVQ Level 3/4 or equivalent
- Minimum WAMITAB qualifications of inert waste treatment and landfill.
Joining our team as Quarry Manager you would be responsible for the following:
- Co-ordinating all aspects of day-to-day operations through the supervisors and teams of operators
- Quarry health and safety
- Ensuring all staff and contractors of the site are fully inducted and comply with quarry rules
- Carry out and record safety briefings
- Carry out health and safety inspections for the site
- All daily checks
- Working with the CEO on new projects and different waste streams.
This is a great opportunity to join our team in this fast-growing and successful business.
We offer a highly competitive basic salary, company vehicle and contribution to a pension scheme.
On-going training will be provided as needed.
Please apply with CV to: Wentvalley Aggregates and Recycling Ltd, Smeaton Industrial Park, Went Edge Road, Wentbridge WF8 3LU
Email: [email protected]
Closing date: 30th April 2018