Quarry Manager - Tyttenhanger
Are you an experienced Quarry Manager? Eager to excel in a management role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Quarry Manager, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Quarry Manager, you will specifically focus on leading a team of operational staff focusing on delivering exceptional SHE standards and meeting financial and operational targets.
- Experience in Quarry Management
- Experienced in product and technical appreciation
- Skilled in Planning
- People Management
- SHE NVQ Level 4
- DAPS or equivalent industry qualification
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Quarry Manager, take overall responsibility for managing Tyttenhanger Quarry. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Co-ordinating all aspects of day to day operation of the quarry through the Supervisors and team of operatives
- Work closely with maintenance team to coordinate maintenance activities during a normal day and during shutdowns
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery and quality issues as well as managing the complaints system
- Support the culture of health and safety
- Ensure all staff and contractors working on site are fully inducted and comply with Tarmac standards and policies
- Carry out and record daily safety briefings, weekly health and safety inspections for the site
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you.
For more information go to: www.tarmaccareers.com and search for reference 50146447 in St Albans