Quarry Manager - Northern Ireland
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Based at Temple, Northern Ireland
- Relocation package available
Whitemountain, part of the Breedon Group, is a leading Contracting and Materials Business operating throughout the UK and Ireland, specialising in Highway Maintenance, Civil Engineering, Airfield Construction, Quarry Materials, Bitumen Importation & Distribution, Waste Management and Green Energy.
As one of the most progressive and ambitious companies in these sectors, Whitemountain has an established reputation for Quality, Delivery and Value. The Company attributes its success to the contribution of its employees who value the importance of teamwork, customer service and promoting continuous improvement.
Whitemountain is seeking to employ a Quarry Manager to manage all high PSV Quarry operational activities at its site at Temple, Northern Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience of managing a Quarry and have experience of managing and developing a team.
Main duties will include:
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with Company Health and Safety Policy within all operations
- Ensuring blast design and shotfiring operations are carried out in accordance with regulations and best working practice
- Ensuring production levels are optimised and maintained within budgetary limits
- Responsibility for ensuring materials produced and dispatched comply with relevant quality requirements
- Ensuring compliance with all planning and environmental consents or regulations
- Ensuring plant, equipment and machinery is maintained to Company and operational standards
- Ensuring all business plans, targets and production schedules are met in a timely manner
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve working practices and processes and recommend efficiencies.
This position provides a great opportunity for career development with a progressive organisation.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward an up to date CV including your current salary and benefits package to: [email protected] by 5pm on Friday 25th January 2019