Quarry Manager - North Yorkshire
Sorry, applications for this position have now closed
Tarmac have an exciting new opportunity and are recruiting for a Quarry Manager at Swinden Quarry, near Skipton in North Yorkshire and this could be the ideal role for you.
Swinden is a substantial limestone quarry situated in the Yorkshire Dales national park benefiting from a high output modern processing plant, extensive reserves and automated rail loading connecting the efficient production of high quality carboniferous limestone to key markets across the country.
Joining our team you will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
We are looking for a collaborative manager who has the ability to influence and lead their team in a positive manner to achieve maximum outputs. The successful candidate will be someone with a passion for the industry and a desire to advance their career with a world class manufacturer of building materials. You will need to demonstrate how you support, coach and motive large teams. Health and Safety is paramount to what we do and a successful candidate must have a track record in driving this culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand and maintain all Health & Safety across site to adhere to quarrying regulations
- Support, train and develop teams
- Implement strategies to achieve production targets across the operation
- Managing budgets
- Host daily, weekly and monthly meetings with site colleagues
- Managing stakeholder relationships (internal & external)
To learn more about this opportunity, visit tarmaccareers.com/jobs/4614