Quarry Manager – Midlands
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
NRS is a leading family owned quarrying company and a major supplier of aggregates, concrete, transport, recycling and waste management services.
Due to the opening of a new site, an opportunity has arisen for a Quarry Manager who will be based in the Midlands.
The successful candidate should have previous practical experience in all aspects of sand and gravel quarrying operations from extraction to restoration.
The role will suit a self-motivated individual with the ability to manage staff and demonstrate an understanding of appropriate legislation.
You will be customer focused, ensuring service and quality standards are met and maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent awareness of current Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation.
- Completed, or working towards a SHE NVQ Level 6 or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant experience, including project management.
- A good understanding of plant and machinery, including maintenance planning.
- Comprehensive understanding of Quarries Regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity to fulfil an important role within a growing and successful business.
With this being a new site, this is an outstanding long-term career opportunity.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]
For an informal confidential discussion about this position, please call Ian Pearson on 07769 628923.