Project Engineer / Draughtsman
Wileman Engineers are a leading supplier of material handling equipment within the quarry, recycling & associated industries.
We seek a Project Engineer / Draughtsman to join our team at our head office in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire.
The job requirements would be as follows:-
- Liaise with customers to provide workable project drawing proposals & costings
- Provide working drawings for contracts & machinery
- Visit sites as necessary to measure up / liaise with customers or assist installation team
- Project manage successful contracts or machines from concept design through to commissioning
- Liaise with suppliers & contractors as necessary.
The successful candidate will need:
- A mechanical or structural engineering qualification
- Have experience in the quarrying or recycling sectors
- Have experience of drawing with 3D CAD packages such as Solidworks or Autocad inventor
- Be familiar with health & safety requirements within the work place
- Be able to prepare risk assessments & method statements for site operations
- Have good communication skills
- Work within a team
- Be prepared to travel anywhere in the UK or worldwide as required.
Salary will be based on experience.
The company provides a contributory pension scheme.
Apply with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10th February 2024