Production Supervisor - Devon
- Brayford quarry, north Devon
Hanson is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of construction materials and part of the HeidelbergCement Group.
We are seeking a production supervisor for our aggregate quarry in Brayford, north Devon.
Reporting to the quarry manager, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient supervision of the site and have:
- Strong leadership skills with a hands-on approach
- A clear understanding of health, safety and environmental legislation
- A SHE NVQ Level 4 or equivalent, or working towards completion
- Good understanding of plant and machinery, including maintenance planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise and communicate at all levels
Previous experience in an operational or supervisory role is essential.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: Dave Jenkins, Hanson Aggregates, Trusham quarry, Trusham, Devon TQ13 0NX, or email: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: December 4, 2017
For more information about Hanson, or to apply on line, visit www.hanson-careers.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please ensure you are legally able to work in the UK before applying for this role.