Production Manager, Supervisor & Site Operatives - East Sussex
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- For the aggregates facility to be built at Newhaven Port
- Competitive Salary and other Benefits
We are establishing a team of multi-skilled people for our new facilities at Newhaven. This is an exciting new development and an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to excel. The aggregate facility which is part of a larger scheme, will comprise of ship to shore discharge system, aggregate processing plant and rail sidings.
- Effective management, supervision and operation of the aggregate site with strict compliance with health, safety and environmental legislation, company procedures and planning conditions
- Operate ship to shore system, aggregates processing plant and mobile plant
- Demonstrate and maintain a strong positive SHE culture
- Ensure quality products produced and handled to a high standard in line with customer’s expectations
- Maintain KPI’s to monitor and drive improvements
- Organise shipping and rail freight, import and export
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key customers, neighbours and other stakeholders
Requirements will vary depending on position applied for. To apply, please send your CV, a covering letter and position applying for to: [email protected].
Closing date: 26th October 2018
The Brett Group is a privately owned business which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services.
Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock sub-bases and coated products extracted from both land-based and marine sources. With extensive reserves our market position is also reinforced by a number of strategic wharves in and around the southeast area ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as regular customers.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb opportunities to people keen to share in and contribute to our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment that enables you to focus on our customers, encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and rewards the continuous improvement of how we do business.
Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy