Plant Manager x2 - South Wales & South West
Sorry, applications for this position have now closed
We [CEMEX] are looking for 2 Plant Managers to join us at our Forest Wood (South Wales) and Wickwar (South West) Asphalt Plants.
- Ensuring compliance with all Company and statutory Health, Safety and Environmental policies and regulations, promoting best practice with the team in all aspects of the operation
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved by ensuring fast turnaround of Asphalt collect customers and delivered customers
- Managing the effective operation and maintenance of all assets to maximise productivity and control costs against agreed budgets
- Management, planning, and implementation of preventative and unplanned maintenance, to ensure the efficient operation of the site
- Commitment to managing and motivating plant staff on a day-to-day basis, focusing on individual personal development through personal support and the identification and implementation of specific training needs, good engagement and leadership skills.
All applications (in the form of CVs) should be sent to Robert Sims (Area Manager) at [email protected]
Closing date: 31st October 2017.
Strictly no agencies.