Plant Assistant - Woking
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Day Aggregates is one of the most successful suppliers of primary and recycled materials to the construction industry in the South East. The business operates 16 sites across Kent, Sussex, Surrey, London, Hampshire and Dorset.
We are looking to recruit a Plant Assistant to support the Plant Manager in all aspects of buying, servicing and repairing the plant machines across the business. This office based position will be at our Woking Depot.
The candidate should have some mechanical knowledge, experience or interest.
In addition they should have:
- A good telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail
- Good administration skills including time management and organisation
- IT skills
- A clean driving licence
Salary dependant on experience.
- 8% non contributory pension
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthday holiday
- Discretionary annual and Christmas bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]