Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
FM Conway is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join our Aggregate and Asphalt Division. You will be based in Heathrow and will oversee the production of asphalt at our largest plant.
At FM Conway, we deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family.
As our Operations Manager you will lead our Heathrow Plant to achieve sales, business targets and goals for our Asphalt division. Building and sustaining high-quality customer relationships.
Responsibilities of our Operations Manager:
- Manage and motivate our operational teams to achieve excellence and continual improvement both in terms of quality and efficiency.
- Maintain plant performance, overseeing characteristic testing and interpreting analysis results from the technical team.
- Identify and take action to ensure continuous improvement in profitability and maximise business opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation, as well as quality standards - ISO 14001 18001 19001.
- Undertake overall responsibility for training, development and supervision of operational staff.
- Ensure any critical issues are highlighted, to include timely and accurate incident reporting.
What we’re looking for in our Operations Manager:
You will have robust experience in operational asphalt and aggregates management, proven management experience and a professional safety qualification. You will be an individual thinker who has the ability to work in a busy environment. You may be a member of the IAT CIHT, although this isn’t essential.
On offer is a highly competitive salary plus a wide range of benefits, so if you would like to join the team as our Operations Manager then please email [email protected] we’d love to hear from you!