Operations Lead Plant & Depots
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Orica Mining Services is a leading provider of blasting products & services to the mining and quarrying industry.
We are looking for a motivated Operations Lead to join our Operations in the Scotland area. The role will cover all UK Plants and UK Engineering team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual with engineering management experience looking for a new challenge.
The ideal candidate will have a Technical Engineering Degree or have similar education in the engineering industry and have experience in the Mining, Engineering and Construction Industry along with experience in Engineering / Maintenance / Mining or a Manufacturing type environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- maintaining a safe working environment
- managing the engineering and plant team
- managing plant and equipment breakdowns and unplanned maintenance
- manage engineering projects as and when required
- manage programs of planned, preventative maintenance
- inspections and certifications for Plant and mobile equipment
- responsible for the mechanical engineering standards which meet internal and external regulatory requirements, schedules cover both statutory and company requirements and range from the dismantling examination and reassembly of critical machines through statutory examination of tanks, pumps, pipework etc.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please email your CV and covering letter to Tina Dickinson at [email protected].
Closing Date: 20 December 2017