Operations Director - South East England
Sorry, applications for this position have now closed
- Based in South East England
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits
The key role carries significant influence in how the future of the business is shaped and is responsible for:
- Leading the development and delivery of the operational strategy for Brett Aggregates
- Providing exceptional leadership to operations teams
- Operating efficient, cost effective production units in an environment that drives to deliver Zero Harm in the workplace, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders and representing the Company in the industry.
- Proven track record in successful leadership
- Previous experience in a similar role gained within the aggregate, landfill or recycling industry
- Proven experience of operating in compliance with current legislation and regulations
- A first class communicator
- To be innovative with the ability to manage change
- Good financial understanding and IT competent.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Sue Johnson via the contact form below.
Please inform your Line Manager if you intend to apply for this role.
Closing date: Monday 21st August 2017
Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy
The Brett Group is an independent, which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services.
Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock sub-bases and coated products extracted from both land-based and marine sources.
With extensive reserves, our market position is also reinforced by a number of strategic wharves in and around the southeast area ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as regular customers.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb opportunities and personal development to people who actively contribute to our continued growth. In return, we offer real job satisfaction in an environment that encourages ideas, focuses on performances and rewards the continuous improvement of our business.