Sorry, applications for this position have closed.
Established in 1844 Johnson Poole and Bloomer offers in-depth specialist skills through its varied engineering, geological, environmental and property disciplines, all helping to address the many issues raised by the redevelopment of land, the development of mines and quarries, the disposal of waste and the environmental imperatives introduced by such activities. The company offers objective advice and practical solutions based upon well founded technical judgements drawn from 175 years of experience.
With offices across the UK in Brierley Hill, Glasgow, Cardiff and Wells an exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Minerals Surveyor to join our established team in Glasgow. You will be responsible for managing planning applications and EIA projects which currently include, but are not limited to, mineral developments across Scotland.
In addition to which the role will also include undertaking rent and royalty reviews, negotiation of options and leases, Red Book valuations and provision of estates management advice.
- Preparation and submission of planning applications for mineral developments.
- Manage EIA projects including liaising with project team members, clients and external organisations, including the production of EIA Reports.
- Provide specialist advice relative to the minerals sector to clients.
- Representing the Company and clients at meetings and consultation events.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally you will be MRICS/MRTPI qualified and have at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Preferably an RICS registered valuer.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage tasks and time.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills, and the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Good computer skills.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
Salary is negotiable (commensurate with experience and skills).
Should you wish to have an informal discussion on the above position, contact Richard Kenyon on 0141 331 1456.
To apply please submit a CV with covering letter to: [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer.