Mechanical CAD Draughtsperson – Coventry
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Duo Equipment Ltd, Coventry
DUO Group Holdings Ltd is a market leading company that provides the Aggregate, Recycling and Material Handling Industries with a comprehensive package of complete processing solutions, including specific industrial applications for the Quarrying, Recycling, Bulk Handling Industries and Transport Infrastructure.
As a result of continued success and a planned programme of strategic growth, we are seeking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and highly self-motivated to the position of Mechanical CAD Draughtsperson for Duo Equipment Ltd based in Coventry.
Main duties would be to prepare CAD layouts using AutoCAD, GA layouts, civils layouts, flow diagrams, pipework layouts, stairs and access layouts.
- To prepare CAD layouts using AutoCAD/Autodesk Inventor 3D, GA layouts, Plant Design
- To be capable of communicating with suppliers for information and layouts
- Have an understanding of BS standards for stairs, walkways, access platforms etc.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and 3D packages
- Work within a projects department
- Production of detailed sales and manufacturing drawings complete with listings for materials i.e. steel, mechanical items etc.
- Completion of all relevant documentations in line with BS1090 and ISO 9001
- Working from an arrangement drawing or by measuring components etc.
- Liaise with customers \ suppliers \ other members of staff to ensure feasibility and cost effectiveness of designs
- Carry out site surveys when required and produce layout drawings
- Ensure drawings are reviewed and revised as necessary
- Able to use Microsoft Office to include word, excel, outlook etc.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, which will be discussed upon application. All CVs are to be forwarded to our HR department at [email protected]