Health & Safety Manager
Sorry, applications for this position have now closed
- Brett Aggregates and Brett Concrete
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits
- To provide expert guidance and support to Brett Aggregates and Brett Concrete in their drive to improve health and safety performance, with a zero incident objective
- Be a regular presence on site to coach and guide the operational teams in good health and safety practice and ensure high standards of compliance are maintained
- As part of a Group wide team, drive collective learning and improvement across the Group, recommending future improvement plans to the management teams of each company.
- A confident H&S practitioner with relevant experience in developing a high performing H&S culture and driving the highest standards of compliance and competence
- A strong communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills, able to influence and build relationships with all people within the business
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- An experienced auditor with strong analytical skills, who is able to review performance and engage people in improvement actions
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work flexibly in line with business demand at all operational locations.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected]
Closing date: 26th October 2018
The Brett Group is a privately owned business which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services.
Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock sub-bases and coated products extracted from both land-based and marine sources. With extensive reserves our market position is also reinforced by a number of strategic wharves in and around the southeast area ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as regular customers.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb opportunities to people keen to share in and contribute to our continued growth. In return, we offer real job satisfaction in an environment that encourages ideas, focuses on performances and rewards the continuous improvement of our business.
Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy