Group Quality Advisor
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Francis Flower, formed in 1953, is a family owned business supplying high-quality limestone, cementitious and anhydrite products to the construction and agricultural industries.
An exciting, challenging and rewarding position as Group Quality Advisor is waiting for the right candidate within the Francis Flower business. This is a national role reporting to the Group Technical & Quality Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Managing the Group’s Quality Systems
- Advising on improving performance against current accreditations and registrations including 9001, BRC, UFAS and FIAS
- Embedding Q-Pulse across the business
- Reporting on compliance to quality procedures and policies through a combination of audits and training
As the successful candidate your qualifications will ideally include:
- A recognised auditing qualification, preferably as lead auditor
- HACCP level 2 or above
As an individual you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in extraction, industrial mineral processing or manufacturing industries
- The ability to engage and communicate at all levels
- Personal drive to improve standards and performance
A comprehensive role profile is available upon request.
Please apply in writing, enclosing a cv and covering letter to:
Human Resources, Francis Flower, The White House, Gurney Slade, Radstock BA3 4UU
or email to: [email protected]