Field Service Engineer - Scotland
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Here’s your opportunity to break ground with an exciting new global brand.
Join Epiroc and apply your passion in a job that allows you to fulfill your goals through a true partnership with your colleagues. Building on proven Atlas Copco expertise, we are driven to make what’s good even better.
Field-based, ideally located in either Grangemouth, Edinburgh or Perth and/or surrounding areas. This position will cover Scotland and works as part of a team.
- To promptly carry out servicing and maintenance on customer machines
- To effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment
- To maximise the commission of new equipment
- To train customers and Epiroc personnel as required, in the general operations of their machines
- To order spare parts for service orders
- If required, to plan and organise daily and weekly visit schedules
- To be aware of, and apply, Health and Safety regulations in the Service Centre and on site
- To apply good standards of engineering practice at all times
- To maintain test instruments, to ensure they remain in good condition
- Experience of servicing mining & construction equipment
- Good standard of knowledge of the mining & construction industry
- Desirable if you have product & service knowledge of general construction and /or mining plant or a high quality engineering background
- National certificate in mechanical engineer
- Completed an apprenticeship
- There can be travel overseas for training
- Willingness to work underground when required
- Prepared to stop away overnight when required
What we are really looking for
- Passionate about your field of expertise and serving customers
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
How to apply
Please send your current CV to hu[email protected]. Contact us today and help launch a bold new force in the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries.