Field Service Engineer
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Command Alkon UK Ltd., the global leader in PC-based solutions to the construction materials industry, has an immediate opening for a Field Service Engineer in our Bristol office.
- Install electronic/electrical control systems produced by Command Alkon, including setup, testing & troubleshooting controls
- Coordinate with customers and subcontractors
- Mount components and terminate wiring within control panels
- Calibrate and commission systems
- Modify and create schematic drawings
- Provide field and telephone support for Command Alkon products
- Troubleshoot hardware & software problems as well as customer plant issues
- Train the customer personnel
- 80% Travel required in the UK and overseas
- Strong Industrial Electrical background required
- Technician Certificate HNC - HND or equivalent Trade Qualification required
- Experience with automated controls using PC hardware and customer software
- Microsoft Products, Networking and SQL database experience desirable
- Process controls & Instrumentation experience essential
- Self-motivated with a strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Some Project Management experience is desirable
- Concrete Industry experience is a plus
Command Alkon offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including a company car.
Command Alkon has been a long-term, financially stable provider to the construction materials industry for 30 years. Command Alkon can provide a complete package of computer solutions for batching, dispatching, signaling and financial management. Our comprehensive computer products and systems are installed for construction materials producers and suppliers worldwide.
Command Alkon offers a competitive benefit package, which includes a group personal pension scheme as a “workplace pension”, a death in service insurance policy, a long-term disability scheme, and annual leave of 25 days per year plus bank holidays.
Closing date: 15th April 2018
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to [email protected]