Sorry, applications for this position have now closed
At FM Conway we have great people delivering great work. As an industry leader our business is growing; we are looking to recruit an Engineering Manager to join our Aggregate and Asphalt division.
At FM Conway, we deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family.
The Engineering Manager Role
The role will be responsible for the maintenance, efficient mechanical running, and improved uptime of our asphalt plants, recycling plants and bitumen terminals in the South (some with 24 hour operation) including Heathrow, Erith, Reading and Theale and our bitumen storage terminal at Gravesend in Kent.
Responsibilities of our Engineering Manager
- Proactively identifying and effecting management of all maintenance requirements to improve operational performance and reduce downtime including coordination of service providers across our entire asphalt plant estate
- Responsible for planned preventative maintenance minimising production disruption
- Scheduling and delivery of maintenance events to ensure optimum operational capacity
- Analysis of condition monitoring to promote key component replacement schedules
- Effective and efficient reinstatement within the fastest possible time in the event of a breakdown
- Achievement of safety, cost, profit, quality and service measures
- Coordination of labour to deliver the maintenance service
- Team communication of business expectations, including performance requirements and results
What we’re looking for in our Engineering Manager
- Demonstrable experience within the aggregate and asphalt industry
- Performance and result management focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative approach to all operational performance
On offer is a highly competitive salary plus a wide range of benefits, so if you would like to join the team as our Engineering Manager then please email [email protected] we’d love to hear from you!