Driller - Yorkshire & Derbyshire
Sorry, applications for this position have now closed.
- Permanent, Fulltime
- Salary: Competitive (Bonus Opportunities)
R & B Rockdrillers Limited are seeking a driven and professional individual to represent them on sites across Yorkshire & Derbyshire as a member of its drilling team.
About the role
You will be responsible for liaising with various sites Quarry Management and Shot Firing teams to fulfil their requirements. The primary focus of the role will be to drill holes to predetermined angles and depths.
- Drill to predetermined requirements,
- Liaise with Quarry Managers and Blasting Supervisors to carry out drilling,
- Record details of drilling carried out,
- Adhere to both company and specific site health and safety requirements,
- Conduct daily safety checks on vehicle,
- Conduct preventative maintenance,
- Update job knowledge by participating in training
- Full UK Drivers License (Requirement)
- Quarry Passport (Desirable)
- Drilling Operations (Extractives) NVQ (Desirable)
- Mechanical experience (Desirable)
- Previous experience with Atlas/Epiroc drilling rigs (Desirable)
To apply please send your CV to James Sharp - [email protected]