Business Development Manager (Field Sales) – London & South UK
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Berkshire Engineering Supplies Ltd are an established supplier of Concrete Batching Plants, Asphalt Mixing Plants and Crushing & Screening Equipment, with a solid reputation for delivering Reliable, High Quality and Cost-effective solutions. Our business plan focusses on becoming the UK’s leading equipment solution provider within our field of expertise. To do this, we are seeking to develop our offering in our existing markets and engage in new markets. We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager, who will report directly to our Managing Director.
This position will play an important role in achieving our goals. Past career experience in fields sales within our field of expertise is desirable. Alternatively, if you are in a sales position within the construction industry and are looking to develop a career with a leading construction equipment provider, we would welcome your application.
- An ability to develop new business opportunities, based on sound commercial acumen;
- An ability to understand complex issues quickly, and readily solve problems;
- An entrepreneurial drive with sound commercial understanding;
- A can-do attitude – a genuine self-starter who is not afraid to get stuck in;
- A team player – who can build rapport and get the best out of colleagues;
- Capability to engage and persuade senior level client decision makers;
- Flexibility to travel to client appointments across a designated region and occasionally internationally;
- A wider understanding of sales, marketing and business development;
- The ability to work independently and remotely;
Key responsibilities are likely to include, but not be limited to:
- Devising, contributing to and executing new business growth strategies;
- Helping to mobilise new service offers from concept to delivery;
- Ensuring a consistent and growing pipeline of new clients and contracts;
- Identifying and researching best-fit target companies;
- Input into website and social media content;
- Devising and managing campaigns to promote new offers to target markets;
- Contributing to strategies which maximise the company’s opportunities;
- Provide regular progress reports to the management team;
The position will include a competitive salary, Company Car and Pension with real commission opportunities.
If you feel you have the right attributes and are looking to develop a long-term career within an established business, Please forward your CV to: Dave Griffiths – [email protected]