Blast Engineer/Technician - England & Wales
Sorry, applications for this position have now closed
Orica Mining Services is a leading provider of blasting products & services to the mining and quarrying industry.
We are looking for a motivated Blast Engineer/Technician to join our Operations in the England & Wales area.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual with blasting experience in the explosives industry looking for a new challenge.
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate engineer, shotfirer or have similar education in quarrying and construction industry and have experience in the Mining, Engineering and Construction Industry along with a good understanding of blasting products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Primary technical support (Best Practice) in mining, quarrying and construction industries in England & Wales and elsewhere as required.
- Providing hands on, on bench training, support, to customers.
- Providing Electronic Blasting Systems Technical Support and Training.
- Establishing key data on England & Wales quarry, mining and construction industries.
- Promoting Orica’s products and services in the area of responsibility, and
- Participation in technical and business projects as and when required.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please email your CV and covering letter to Tina Dickinson at [email protected].
Closing Date: 3 November 2017