Batching Plant Supervisor - East Midlands
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Large Diameter Batching Plant
- Construction Products
Stanton Bonna Concrete Ltd is a leading UK manufacturer of high quality, precast concrete products for the Construction industry. Based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire we are part of the Consolis Group, Europe’s largest precast concrete producer.
In order to support growth and development of our range of large diameter products, we wish to recruit a Batching Plant Supervisor to join the production team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day activities to ensure delivery of the correct quality of concrete to production plants.
- Monitoring the performance of the batching plant to ensure supply of mixes consistently within specification.
- Ensuring batching plant suitability maintained including planning of preventative maintenance actions.
- Management of material stocks.
- Ensuring good housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Analysis of batching plant performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Carrying out routine maintenance tasks.
- Providing reports on performance of batching plant.
- Ensuring all HSQE requirements are complied with.
Applications are invited from candidates with concrete technology qualifications & previous experience of running batching plants, preferably within the pre-cast concrete sector.
Good interpersonal and communication skills are required together with the ability to organize and take ownership of tasks.
If you are interested in applying please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected] or Human Resources, Stanton Bonna Concrete Ltd, Littlewell Lane, Stanton by Dale, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 4QW.
Candidates applying must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.