Assistant Quarry Manager - North Wales
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
CCP Building Products Ltd manufacture and supply Aggregate Concrete Blocks, Paving products and Aggregates from facilities in the North West and North Wales.
We are seeking an Assistant Quarry Manager for our limestone quarry located in Flintshire, North Wales.
Reporting to the quarry manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the Quarry Manager in all day-to-day operations on site.
- Maintain a clear understanding of health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Ensure all staff & contractors are fully inducted & comply with all business policies.
- Promote best practice within the team in all aspects of the operations.
- Liaise with the sales team re deliveries and quality ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in all aspects of quarry operations. The applicant should be able to demonstrate strong leadership with a hands-on approach.
This is an excellent opportunity to fulfil an important role in a fast growing and successful business.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Graham Skelham, Aberdo Quarry, Pentre Halkyn, Flintshire, CH8 8HP
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01352 716600