Area Production Manager
Sorry, applications for this position have closed
- Brightlingsea & Alresford
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits
The Brett Group is a privately owned business, which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services.
Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock sub-bases and coated products extracted from both land-based and marine sources. With extensive reserves our market position is also reinforced by a number of strategic wharves in and around the southeast area ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as regular customers.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb development opportunities to people keen to be a part of our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment that enables you to focus on our customers, encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and rewards the continuous improvement of how we do business.
- Responsible for the profitable, safe and efficient management of two aggregate production units and one landfill. This is a Regulation 8 appointment
- To drive continuous improvements in SHE performance and maintain a strong and positive SHE culture in line with current legislation and Company Policies
- To manage and motivate a close-knit team
- Add value by driving efficiency and energy improvement initiatives to enhance performance in key areas
- To assist the rest of the management team to consistently raise levels of quality production and customer service
- Responsible for managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and dealing with customers face-to-face
- Strong SHE leadership and excellent knowledge of SHE Legislation requirements
- Good level of education with QCF L6 SHE Management and Inert Landfill WAMITAB L4 certification plus relevant professional qualifications e.g. NEBOSH, Quarrying Technology Diploma etc
- Proven track record in closely managing and delivering profit improvements in quarry and landfill operations at multi-functional sites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to project manage to a high standard
To apply please send a CV with covering details to: [email protected]
Closing date: 22nd February 2019
Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy