Quarry Manager - Cornwall
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
Denis May & Sons Ltd currently have an excellent opportunity for a Quarry Manager to join the team at this leading manufacturers and processors, based on the outskirts of St Austell in Cornwall.
Our client is seeking an experienced and hands on individual to take on this complex and senior role.
- Responsibility for the welfare of all employees on site
- Supervision of all production within the Quarry
- To ensure all health and safety standards are maintained at all times
- You will manage the processing of approximately 350,000 tonnes of hard rock, sand and gravel per annum.
- Strong leadership skills with a hands on approach
- Ability to manage a team of experienced quarry operatives
- In depth knowledge of hard rock, sand and gravel quarry operations
- You will be qualified to, or working towards, SHE Level 4 NVQ (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of plant & machinery including maintenance planning.
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please ensure that you are legally able to work in the UK before applying for this role.
In the first instance, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter via the contact form below.