Asphalt General Manager - Kent
Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Brett Group is a privately owned business, which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services.
Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Part of the Brett Group of Companies, Brett Aggregates supplies sand and gravel, crushed rock sub-bases and coated products extracted from both land-based and marine sources.
With extensive reserves, our market position is also reinforced by a number of strategic wharves in and around the southeast area ensuring consistent supply to major contracts as well as regular customers.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb opportunities and personal development to people who actively contribute to our continued growth. In return, we offer real job satisfaction in an environment that encourages ideas, focuses on performances and rewards the continuous improvement of our business.
- Senior management appointment within Brett Aggregates business
- Set and deliver a long term plan for the sustainable growth of the asphalt business
- Encourage the development of a high performance team
- Ensure asphalt business operates effectively as part of the larger Brett Aggregates business
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Provide leadership to the operational team to ensure that the assets are run safely and effectively
- Lead SHE improvement for the asphalt business
- Provide leadership on the asphalt commercial strategy
- Develop strong relationships with key stake holders
- Experience within the asphalt sector both commercially and operationally
- Sound product knowledge
- Understanding of asphalt market dynamics
- Track record of delivering commercial strategy
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities and work on own initiative
- Good communicator, able to communicate both verbally and in writing on all levels
- Leadership skills
- Good level of IT competence
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Rachel Wright via the contact form below.
Closing date: 20th January 2017
Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy