University of Derby CorporateBrowse content from University of Derby Corporate using the tabs below.
University of Derby Corporate is the training and development division of the University of Derby. We work with a wide variety of organisations to deliver work based learning programmes that improve key capabilities such as innovation, leadership and problem solving.
We’ve worked with our partners in the quarrying, asphalt and concrete industries to deliver a range of training courses that are aligned to employers’ requirements. The relevance and value of these is further underlined by the support of the Institute of Quarrying, Institute of Asphalt Technology and the Concrete Society.
All our tutors have practical experience within the quarrying, asphalt and concrete sectors and provide valuable insights to complement the technical and theoretical aspects of the courses. This all ensured the training we deliver is up to date, relevant and well rounded.
You’ll learn through a combination of online study and tutorials at the Enterprise Centre in Derby. Depending on the course you choose, this could be up to five weekends per year.
- Diploma in Quarry Technology
- Certificate in Quarry Studies
- University Certificate in International Quarry Operations (online)
- University Certificate in Concrete Technology
- Certificate in Ready Mixed Concrete Technology
- Certificate in Construction Materials
- Certificate in Asphalt Studies
- Diploma in Asphalt Technology
- Diploma in Road Surface Technology
Find out more at www.derby.ac.uk/extractives or call 0800 678 3311.
Courses start in September.