Roltech Engineering LtdBrowse content from Roltech Engineering Ltd using the tabs below.
Single Source Suppliers
Roltech Engineering Limited is one of the leading independent specialists in the material handling industry. Quarries, factories, bioenergy plants, recycling plants – we are here with an experienced team to help you!
We are a single source supplier for all your needs. Our customer base does not have to spend time and money contacting and dealing with numerous contractors – you can come to us and be safe in the knowledge that we have the expertise in many fields to make sure work is completed safely and on schedule.
One source, one contract, one supplier, one stop - Roltech!
Experience, Expertise, Excellence
Our area of expertise is in the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of material handling plants. We provide turnkey solutions to your crushing, shredding, screening and recycling needs with a full design team on hand to fulfil your exact requirements.
As well as building and commissioning new plant, we provide a plant modification, refurbishment and repair service. Roltech offers its experience in designing and providing solutions to many processing problems, and our 24 hour maintenance and breakdown service is available to ensure continued operation. Anything from supplying and changing a belt scraper/bearing to rebuilding a conveyor, primary crusher system or screening system.
Quality Staff to carry out Quality Work
We have a full on-site service, using skilled and trained operatives to carry out work with quality equipment, certification for all personnel and safety documentation to current British safety standards. The company has the staff and expertise to act as principal contractor to carry out project work conforming to CDM principles.
Our head office in Newcastle-under-Lyme supports a team of 75 personnel managing engineering design, project management, production control and installations. We have an adjoining 25,000m² workshop for in-house fabrication, which includes a 25 tonne single lift capacity crane and separate shot blasting and painting facilities, situated on a 2.5 acre site. Our training program includes health and safety training for everyone, a personnel improvement program and a rolling apprentice program for three young engineers.
Some of the recent work we have carried out:
- Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Aggregate Crushing & Screening Plants
- Wood Recovery Plant
- Fines and Water Recovery Wash Plant
- Metal Recycling Plant
- Waste Fuel Plant
- Material Silos, Bunkers and Bins – Dump Hoppers, Cold Feed Hoppers, Back Feed Hoppers, Sand Silos, Cement Silos
- Belt Feeders, Plate Feeders, Screw Feeders, Hydrostroke Feeders
- Screens, Screen Structure and Chute Design
- Dewatering Screens
- Trommel Screens for Primary and Secondary Materials
- Stockpile Conveyor & Radial Conveyors
- Ship Loading Conveyor & TeleConveyors
- Long Distance Field Conveyor
- Belt Conveyor Products including scrapers, feed boot skirt clamps, rollers, drums
- Bucket Elevators
- Ducting and Pipework – both Heavy Duty and Light Duty
- Support Steelwork And Steelwork Structures
- Access Platforms